The Rouse Group
Development Company L.P.
The Rouse Group Development Company, L.P. is a professional land development firm that specializes in general contracting and construction management for commercial and residential communities. We provide foundations, site work, evacuation, paving and road work, site drainage, and land development services. The Rouse Group Development Company, L.P. was founded in 1985 and has decades of experience built on the principle that customers are best served by detail-oriented management that will carry your project from drawing board to completion.
The Rouse Group Development Company, L.P. is currently in the process of developing a 451 high-end community in the suburban Philadelphia area. Mr. Rouse, in 1998, was co-founder and president of MidAtlantic Energy, a company that builds gas fired electric generating power plants in Pennsylvania.View Projects
John M. Rouse
John M. Rouse is the President and CEO of The Rouse Group Development Company, L.P. For over 45 years, Mr. Rouse has worked in the heavy construction field developing countless office buildings, sewer treatment plants, hospitals, super highways, bridges, shopping centers, refineries, colleges and steel plants.
Beyond his professional experience, Mr. Rouse has served on numerous boards, including:
- Eagle Downs Racing Association at Keystone Race Track: 1968 to 1987 (original founder), now known as Philadelphia Park
- St. Edmondâs Home for Crippled Children: 1962 to 1982
- Trans-Energy Corporation: 1979 to 1991, President
- St. Aloysius Academy for Boys: 1975 to 1981
- Delchester Construction Company: 1965 to Present (Open Shop) Construction Business
- Lisacul Construction Company, L.P.: 1986 to Present (President, Sole Owner)
- Board of Trustees, Neumann College: 1981 to 1996
- Development Council, Villanova University: 1969 to 1994
- Development Council, Neumann College: 1978 to 1996
- The Rouse Group Development Company, L.P.: 1988 to Present (President)
- MidAtlantic Energy, President and General Partner â Development of Co-generation Power Plant and Natural-fired Gas Generation Plants: 1997 to Present
- Castlerea Investment Partners, L.P., Partner: 1997 to Present
- The National Board at the United States Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation: 2006 to 2015